• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Interesting CEC-built TransAudio 1800 turntable

Starquest

Super Member
I'm guessing this is CEC-built, but I'd never heard of the TransAudio name. I kind of like the dotted platter mat. No affiliation, just found it browsing turntables, which has become an obsession of mine.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Vintage-TRA...uto-Turntable-with-Hinged-Cover-/311089363252

aOpXE2m.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
I'm local to this one. I placed one bid on it for $26 but am not really going to go after this one. However, if anybody wants me to pick up for them (and hold) or ship I be glad to do it. The I Sold it franchises generally do a good job on packing but I can probably do it better. Let me know if you want my help. Rgds, Mike
 
Back
Top Bottom