• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Interesting Phila stuff

Register to hide this ad
I talked to the seller about the Technics. I don't think he will budge on the price. :no:

Nice ADS speakers. I have always wanted to hear those myself and they look to be in decent shape.:D

Yank
 
Technics speakers on Philly CL

I talked to the guy as well about a month ago. They have been listed before, same add. He lists that he's interested in trading for gear. I have what he's got on his "interest" list but he didn't sound very serious about trades as he said he needed cash. I'd be willing to trade but he needed to come down in price - those speakers are not mint or anywhere near, and look to need some TLC to get them up to snuff. I need another pair of speakers like a hole in the head.... however that said I like the ADS 910's in that other listing.

Bob
 
ADS 910 is still available

:Dhttp://philadelphia.craigslist.org/ele/672844437.html

Yank
 
The 910s are in great shape - I took a listen a few weeks ago when the price was I think $500. At $300 they are priced for a quick sale. The speakers sound pretty good to my ears even with his BPC amp. If anyone needs a good pair of speakers, I'd reccomend those.

At $500 price they needed to knock me off my feet for me to pay that much. At $300, much better. I've got at least 2 set of speakers sounding better that I still paid less for so it was a hard sell to the SO, plus she got a little creeped out at the audition. Prolly the BPC amp connected to great speakers, that made me wonder... If they were sitting in my living room, I'd be keeping them and getting a decent amp. But hey.....thats just me.

Bob
 
Back
Top Bottom