• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Interesting speakers

Register to hide this ad
Making them even more MEGA RARE, they have been cleansed of all the effects of alcohol and drugs.
Seller states they have been detoxed.

Someone needs to jump on these MEGA RARE SOBER speakers.
 
I have found 2 or 3 pairs of Crysler speakers and they are nice sounding and very well made. I guess they are like Coral speakers - some people really like them while most people think they are mediocre at best.
 
First time i had heard of them. I would check them out if they were closer to me. It seems like everything vintage and good is waaaaay too far from me.
 
I love it when ebay sellers say their electronics have been "detoxed".:beer::drunk::puke:

I HATE it when uninformed ebay sellers take the power consumption rating and use it as the power output rating.
Because some uninformed buyer might just believe it.
 
Coral made some superb drivers, even a few superb loudspeaker systems -- and a bunch of really mediocre loudspeaker systems. Most of the good Coral stuff, AFAIK, wasn't imported to the US.

It may have been thus also with Crysler -- all of the systems in the US I've seen were pretty forgettable.
 
Back
Top Bottom