• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Interesting vintage new age TT for sale

Register to hide this ad
Hey Ken -

Bet your Infinitys or the Andromedas would really sing with that Sears Sliverbone phonograph hooked to them...............Ha! You ought to pick it up for yourself just for laughs...............and to use in your Star Wars room of course..........Ho Ho Ho..........!!!

Never saw one of those before, nice find............I think......???

All the best, Terry:thmbsp::music:

I don't know if I would trust my vinyl on it but I thought someone might be interested in this fashional item.


http://www.ebay.com/itm/VINTAGE-SIM...pt=Vintage_Electronics_R2&hash=item5ae490c5f1

Not mine and no affl.
 
Hey Ken -

Bet your Infinitys or the Andromedas would really sing with that Sears Sliverbone phonograph hooked to them...............Ha! You ought to pick it up for yourself just for laughs...............and to use in your Star Wars room of course..........Ho Ho Ho..........!!!

Never saw one of those before, nice find............I think......???

All the best, Terry:thmbsp::music:

I wonder how long the amp would last trying to drive the Infinity QLS-1's?
 
Precision made by BSR...

It would be kind of "cool" to retro fit a halfway decent TT inside the case somehow.
 
Back
Top Bottom