• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Intro

Maran72

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Hello from NYC. I’ve found this site quite helpful in looking up older audio equipment so I thought I’d finally join. We live in a small apartment so don’t have a lot of room for a big stereo anymore, not to mention neighbors. However, I still have a working turntable and will put on some platters now and then, instead of the usual digital. Vinyl still sounds the best to me. Looking forward to hearing from other audio enthusiasts.
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome to the AK Crew.

What audio gear,
you got near
and dear?

And, BID sound
can come from
smaller systems,
but maybe it
makes more sense,
to go with
quality HP's. :bigok:


Q
 
Hello from NYC. I’ve found this site quite helpful in looking up older audio equipment so I thought I’d finally join. We live in a small apartment so don’t have a lot of room for a big stereo anymore, not to mention neighbors. However, I still have a working turntable and will put on some platters now and then, instead of the usual digital. Vinyl still sounds the best to me. Looking forward to hearing from other audio enthusiasts.
Welcome. Stay. Enjoy.
 
Back
Top Bottom