• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Intro

Vwfreak1974

New Member
Hello all. I've been using the information and help on this site for a couple of years now. I have always had a system of some kind, but I just like messing with all things mechanical or electrical. I'm a printing press operator and the knowledge flows both directions if that makes sense. Right now for equipment, I am using my 2230, technics tt, marantz 5220 tape deck and an old Pioneer elite CD player. I have a Zune (yep a Zune) docking station for my old stuff. In the stable isn't any high end stuff, but some decent receivers. 2225, 2245, sx-737, Denon pma-737, then a 5.1 surround for TV. Denon system for that. For speakers, Klipsh speakers. Just got some Heil speakers but haven't picked them up. Some old tube stuff, VM console etc. I am good with soldering and replacing parts, but I have no equipment to troubleshoot. So, thank you for all of the information, past, present and future. Great bunch of people here and hopefully I can add to a conversation or 2. Thank you. Shon
 
Register to hide this ad
Hello! Welcome :) I too was using this site for a while prior to joining, but now I’m so glad I did :) you’ll encounter snobs every once in a while, but I do truly believe this is a great community. It’s a great place to share and hear tunes, get advice(even for newbies like me), and learn more of the history of vintage gear. Hope you enjoy it here!
 
Stay the hell away from me-I'm one of the Worst Snobs Here... Seriously, Welcome to The Monkey House !
 
Back
Top Bottom