Hi All,
I'm currently streaming audio from my IPad to D100 via Audiengine B1/Spdif connection. Decided to purchase the Apple Airport Express to see if there is a sound difference between the two.
While I'm waiting for Airport Express, im trying to connected my IPad2 to D100 via USB cable utilising Apple CCK.
IPad2 via CCK -> USB Cable -> D100 -> C45 -> MC352
For some reason I don't get any sound coming out the above configuration.
Am I missing something ?
Thx... AJ
I'm currently streaming audio from my IPad to D100 via Audiengine B1/Spdif connection. Decided to purchase the Apple Airport Express to see if there is a sound difference between the two.
While I'm waiting for Airport Express, im trying to connected my IPad2 to D100 via USB cable utilising Apple CCK.
IPad2 via CCK -> USB Cable -> D100 -> C45 -> MC352
For some reason I don't get any sound coming out the above configuration.
Am I missing something ?
Thx... AJ