• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Is a YP-D4 worth owning as an interim TT?

ObscureJude

New Member


Hello again Yamaha people-

Is a YP-D4 worth owning? Of course I want a PF 1000 or a PX-3. I really don't speak Yamaha TTs but I need a TT. If not this YP-D4, could you recommend another interim TT?

I'm totally Yamaha with a M-2, M-4, C-4, T-70. I need an interim table to run at my office with my M-4, C-4, and T 70 with a couple of JBL P-30's.

I left the JBL L 166's at home with the M-2 and the Nack deck.

I burned out the B & O in the late 80's. I want a PX-2, PF 1000 or some high end TT to eventually run, but I need an interim table. I do prefer DD.

:tresbon: Thanks for your help.

The real Jude the Obscure
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom