SuperLead100
"These go to 11"
This may be a bit odd but I'm trying to identify the artist of a painting I bought in southern France around 1989.
It was purchased from a street vendor who claimed to be the brother of the artist (if I remember correctly).
A few years later I was in a print store here in the states and saw a print painted in the same style. It was a group of musicians painted with just single strokes as this one is, only it was painted with color as opposed to this black and white paint. I didn't give it much thought then but I am now very curious and wondering if this has any value or if the artist is still around.
The art was actually painted on poster board, not canvas. Below is a photo of the painting and signature.
I did try google image search and it came up of images of walking stick insects.
A big thank you to anyone who may be able to help.

It was purchased from a street vendor who claimed to be the brother of the artist (if I remember correctly).
A few years later I was in a print store here in the states and saw a print painted in the same style. It was a group of musicians painted with just single strokes as this one is, only it was painted with color as opposed to this black and white paint. I didn't give it much thought then but I am now very curious and wondering if this has any value or if the artist is still around.
The art was actually painted on poster board, not canvas. Below is a photo of the painting and signature.
I did try google image search and it came up of images of walking stick insects.

A big thank you to anyone who may be able to help.
