• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Is it really worth this much?

Register to hide this ad
Watch it for a while. If someone hits "Buy it Now," then it was worth the price. ;)

My guess is that it will be sitting for a while.
 
Haha, very sound logic sir. Very sound indeed. What would you think a fair price would really be for something like that? Just your opinion of course, I don't mean to put you on the spot.
 
FWIW, I have bought some "new" items from this seller. Three to be exact. Great guy to work with. Send him an offer via email. He at least give it reasonable consideration. He is liquidating a stockpile of stuff from an audio shop his father had till he passed last year sometime. Great stuff. I wish I would have picked up the Revox reel to reel he had. He had more than one new in the box B77 I believe.
 
An AK member just got one free from Freecycle. Regardless of NIB or used they will both need work due to their age.
 
Back
Top Bottom