Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
I just finished working on a PL-41 and the cuing is only damped in the downward direction. If you quickly raise the arm it flies upward and then bounces around until it settles down. I'm wondering if this is normal.
Seems like a bit of a design flaw to me. I've found the stock setup works great while some cartridges, like the AT VML540, literally don't work at all because they're to compliant and will resonate right out of the groove. Low compliance moving coils work quite well.