• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

IS THERE ANYONE IN/NEAR LINCOLN, NE THAT CAN HELP JBLGUY ??

tybrad

Lunatic Member
Banned
Seriously, he needs assistance from some good soul. If you have not been following his thread, he is in serious need of some assistance. I am in MD and cannot but would in an instant!

His recent health and home thread.
http://audiokarma.org/forums/index.php?threads/i-am-in-the-hospital.687183/
UPDATE..MY KIDNEYS ARE LITTLE BETTER, BUT THE ALCERS THA COVER MY LOWER LEGS ARE STTILL JUST LIKE RAW HAMBURGER STILL MASSIVE PAIN

NOW THE GOOD NEWS, THE CITY FOLLOWING THEIR PROCESS HAS UNCOVERED DAMAGE TO MY HOUSE AND THEY ARE GOING TO CONDEM MY HOUSE

IT LOOKS LIKE I WILL NOT BE GOING HOME...NOWONE KNOWS WHERE I WIILL BE...I DO NOT HAVEANY FAMILY.

I AM IN LINCOLN NE RIGHT

PLEASE PRAY FO ME THANK YOU


I think that we can do this! Please heed the call!
 
Register to hide this ad
I know around here, if you contact the city (or county, whomever is investigating) and promise to make the repairs, they'll hold off on condemning it. Maybe if somebody knows him, or somebody who lives nearby could get his name and address and appeal to the city/county on his behalf. How's a guy supposed to heal with that hanging over his head? Jeez...
 
This sucks having tools and skills but too far away to help.

#&?/$(;"#"#%
 
:lurk: I've sent a conversation request to an AK'er in Omaha. There are also a bunch of folks in KC which is 3 hours away, as would be Des Moines.
 
I'm here in Omaha and have sent a conversation (PM) to JBLGuy to see if I (we) can help in any way. Will follow up in JBLGuys hospital thread.
 
That will be great SPL, I left a post in the thread he started and has been commenting to give one of us info. If he PMs me I'll let you know, I'm sure AKers can do some networking and find out what's going on and if there is some things we can do to help out.
 
Bump for a fellow AKer. If there's funds needed I'm in for $200.

That's a great idea, consider keeping it inside this thread or maybe PM a mod and see what and how we can do an AK fundraising. We have had a number of previous efforts for other members before, can't recall though a member being in both medical and home risk at the same time.
 
yeah at a minimum if worse comes to worse and the house really is a loss, I'd pitch in a few bucks to drop a PODS in his driveway so hopefully some locals can get all the important stuff out.
 
I think we really need to wait till we know what's going on and have someone there to help.
We have run support to generate money in BT for other members so that's not a problem.
 
Ain't much I could do with a hammer and nail. But put me down for $100.00 Just make sure a moderator of someone like that broadcast when and where to send the funds. I hate to be left out because of never hearing anything back. Just sayin.
 
Back
Top Bottom