• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Is this a fair trade?

jameswei

Super Member
Someone on CL is selling a mint condition Pioneer SX-1050 for $600.00 and will also consider a trade. So I wrote him and ask what he wanted and he want me to list the stuff that I got and he likes my JBL 4312 and wants to do a even trade for it. Is this fair?
 
Register to hide this ad
I would not trade JBLs for an amp, unless you do not like their sound. I think those JBLs will hold their value longer also.
 
Andy, how do you find that? Everytime I key in something and also the words completed sales, nothing turn up.
 
????

Do a search and in the left column go down to "Show Only" and select "Sold listings", or "Completed" if you want to see what didn't sell too..
You don't need to type in completed in the search box


Show only
Expedited shipping
Returns accepted
Free shipping
Completed listings
Sold listings
Free In-store pickup

FWIW, the JBLs seem to be more expensive outright than the SX-1050. $600 is about what a mint one would bring with shipping, but before eBay fees. The seller seems optimistic in his pricing.
 
I would not trade JBLs for an amp, unless you do not like their sound. I think those JBLs will hold their value longer also.

I actually feel that a lot of speakers sounds better than JBL 4312. My Infinity CS3008 and CS3009 both sounds better, but brings in less money than the JBL 4312.
 
????

Do a search and in the left column go down to "Show Only" and select "Sold listings", or "Completed" if you want to see what didn't sell too..
You don't need to type in completed in the search box


Show only
Expedited shipping
Returns accepted
Free shipping
Completed listings
Sold listings
Free In-store pickup

FWIW, the JBLs seem to be more expensive outright than the SX-1050. $600 is about what a mint one would bring with shipping, but before eBay fees. The seller seems optimistic in his pricing.

OK, going to try that.
 
Back
Top Bottom