• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Is this worth $300?

chodad

Well-Known Member
All Pioneer I believe.


-Audio Digital Timer DT-500
-Cassette deck CT-51250
-RG Dynamic Processor RG-2
-Audio tape deck
-Reverb Amp SR 303
-Quartz locked Stereo tuner TX-9800
-Stereo amp SA9800
-Simultaneous Encode/Decode Type II
-DBX noise reduction System

I'm mostly interested in the amp
 
Register to hide this ad
Tuner and amp are probably worth that if in good shape. Amp is almost 40 pounds, 100 wattts x 2 @ 8 ohms--if you're a Pioneer fan that is. Sold in 1980, so in the Fluoroscan era.

cnh2
 
Definitely worth $300 if it's in good shape.
Go get it before someone else does.

The amp alone is worth more than $300. Sell the rest and get a free amp.
 
Definitely worth it. Sounds like the cassette deck is a CTF-1250 which is worth $200 by itself if working.
 
Definately a good deal if it is all working. If so, you could at least double your money if not triple it selling it on Ebay.

I just paid $200 for two of the items on your list and depending on which DBX unit it is, that alone could be worth $300.
 
Not yet. I called the owner and he said he sold the speakers (Altec Lansing) a few years ago to someone that was a 3 hour drive away. He hasn't run the system since. I'm going to bring a small pair of speakers to test the stuff out.
 
If the controls are scratchy it's not a big deal especially if it's been sitting a while. The control pots get oxidized but can easily be corrected with DeOxit contact cleaner fairly easy.
 
Back
Top Bottom