Hi,
I know this is a Yamaha form but i will ask anyway. I have a Yamaha CX 830 preamp with a B&K amp. I was thinking of getting a CX 2 and maybe an MX 2. Is the CX2 really even an upgrade over the CX 830? Ii know I like the CX 830 more then the CX 800u as it it is slightly warmer and not as bright. Just not sure if the CX 2 is better They added a door (again) more video inputs and a really fancy remote and the price stayed the same as an 830.
Also not sure a MX 2 is an upgrade on the B&K EX 4420
Thanks
I know this is a Yamaha form but i will ask anyway. I have a Yamaha CX 830 preamp with a B&K amp. I was thinking of getting a CX 2 and maybe an MX 2. Is the CX2 really even an upgrade over the CX 830? Ii know I like the CX 830 more then the CX 800u as it it is slightly warmer and not as bright. Just not sure if the CX 2 is better They added a door (again) more video inputs and a really fancy remote and the price stayed the same as an 830.
Also not sure a MX 2 is an upgrade on the B&K EX 4420
Thanks