• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

ISO: Vintage Kenwood High Impedance Headphones for KR-9400

ExtraCharity

New Member
Hello all. So I have a KR-9400. I would like to live out my period correct hi-fi fantasy and I am searching for a awesome old school high impedance headphones to pair with my KR-9400. Any recommendations?

preference is kenwood and late 70s but I am flexible.

thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
On a side note. Can any experts identify these vintage beauties ?
 

Attachments

  • 287CA12D-2A1C-42CB-B16A-D86FABA9D8CB.png
    287CA12D-2A1C-42CB-B16A-D86FABA9D8CB.png
    324 KB · Views: 11
I’m actually extr
Try one of the Koss Pro 4 series.
I am actually extremely happy to say that I am now the proud owner of a legendary pair of Pioneer Monitor 10’s. In absolute minty condition. Foam is all intact land supple! Seller found them in a drawer. I picked them up for $60!!
 
Back
Top Bottom