• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Issaquah WA JBL 250 Ti, Pioneer, Marantz, B&O TT

Register to hide this ad
Don't know how much they went for.......but the guy who bought them sent me an email. I'll post it if he's forthcoming with the price.
 
Don't know how much they went for.......but the guy who bought them sent me an email. I'll post it if he's forthcoming with the price.

Please don't post if they went for $20. :tears:

Kidding, this looks like a managed E sale so I'm guessing they had an idea of their value.

Lots of interesting yard/rummage/esales sales out there this weekend
 
Back
Top Bottom