• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

It's cold today!

catman

Addicted Member
Banned
G'day all, in a taste of early Winter I can report that here in North Queensland this morning (0625 am), it's 'cold' about 12 degrees C and it's still only Autumn (Fall!)

I have to go for my usual morning walk in about an hour's time. I'd better wear something warm. :yes: Regards, Felix aka catman.
 
Register to hide this ad
G'day catman, hope your cold snap is not an indication of the winter ahead for you . We were have days in the 60's to 70'sF (15-20C)


BTW had to turn on my AC for the first time today it hit *90F or *32C but not to humid @ 61%.



Barney
 
Last edited:
G'day all, in a taste of early Winter I can report that here in North Queensland this morning (0625 am), it's 'cold' about 12 degrees C and it's still only Autumn (Fall!)

I have to go for my usual morning walk in about an hour's time. I'd better wear something warm. :yes: Regards, Felix aka catman.

Last week we got Winter approaching here with a 8 degrees C minimum mark. This week Fall came back and we are into the 15-24 degrees C range, more typical for this season.
 
Back
Top Bottom