• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

It's the "Put A Smile On Your Face" thread, please contribute

:tresbon:new (to me) living room set up; marantz 2220b, SC speakers and -- since I got my sl95b -- my type 'A' and now my wife and I are listening to much more music together. she'll actually put on music on her own and listen by herself! :banana:
 
and then there is this hairdo...

article-2025045-0D5644D000000578-81_306x423.jpg


Wall of sound genius, but damn, man....that hair is ridiculous.
 
OH MY, I had to read that to my wife.

Even tho that story isn't legit, Karma is a wheel, it can carry you along, or run you over.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom