• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

It's time to vote for AK's 2013 Member of the Year!

Fisherdude

Regular Dude
Subscriber
This is truly one of the most important things you do as a member...to help select the Member of the Year. As a previous honoree, I can tell you that it is very humbling, and really means a lot to those who are selected.

Here is Luvvinvinyl's official "How to Vote" thread:

http://www.audiokarma.org/forums/showthread.php?t=575823

Give it some thought, and please make your vote. Thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
Mine's in.

I also think we should have a FISHER Forum MOTY for 2013. IIRC the Sansui guys do it so why not here.

Larry
 
Mine's in.

I also think we should have a FISHER Forum MOTY for 2013. IIRC the Sansui guys do it so why not here.

Larry
+1 on that, Larry. Actually, it's not as easy as it seems to vote(choose just one) here. I can name a handful of guys right off the bat who I would vote for. I do agree that this group needs it's own MOTY vote, though.

John
 
Back
Top Bottom