• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Jack Bruce and assorted weekend vinyl haul

Axcel

Accuphase all the way
Picked these up for a buck a peice on the weekend. Ton's of Jack Bruce and Ugly Ducklings, Canned Heat, Leslie West all original:music: I have never owned any JB from what I have heard so far I am seriously impressed these will all be on my TT for a long time:thmbsp:
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
Very nice haul, there. Jack Bruce has an impressive body of work, and have a number of those recordings, too, and many are in regular rotation.
 
I see you have "Songs for a Tailor" - the follow-up album "Harmony Row" really shows off his songwriting skills (along with Pete Brown's lyrics) and the continued able assistance of Chris Spedding & John Marshall really complements JB's bass/piano/organ/cello. Not a great technical recording, maybe, but great material start to finish.
 
Nice! You have the full collection of West Bruce & Laing! :thmbsp: Leslie West is amazing, and of course Jack Bruce is a bass god. Corky Laing played with West in Mountain previously, FYI. Why Dontcha is a great album, enjoy! Fire it up and listen to the title track, Love is Worth the Blues, and The Doctor, especially. :music: Great power blues.
 
Wow nice score!! Jack is one of my all time favorites. Glad you were able to be exposed to him:D
 
Nice! I love solo Jack Bruce. Songs for a Taylor is a fave. Look for Harmony Row. Another great early Jack Bruce.

LOL I see someone beat me to the Harmony Row reference!
 
I bought my copy of 'A Question of Time' on Vinyl when it first came out. Great Stuff! And a great collection you got there!

Now fill it in with some BLT and you'll be all set.
 
Really Nice Score! Jack Bruce`s body of work is amazing I don`t think there is one bad album in the bunch. Congrats.
 
Nice! You have the full collection of West Bruce & Laing! :thmbsp: Leslie West is amazing, and of course Jack Bruce is a bass god. Corky Laing played with West in Mountain previously, FYI. Why Dontcha is a great album, enjoy! Fire it up and listen to the title track, Love is Worth the Blues, and The Doctor, especially. :music: Great power blues.

I'll second that! Picking up that trio of West Bruce & Lang albums in one fell swoop is a major coup!
 
I bought my copy of 'A Question of Time' on Vinyl when it first came out. Great Stuff! And a great collection you got there!

Now fill it in with some BLT and you'll be all set.

Have BLT picked it up years ago super lp:music:
 
Back
Top Bottom