• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Jackson 648 Tube Tester Settings For 7591

fordtech

New Member
I hope I am posting this in the right section. :dunno:

I have a number of 7591 tubes and wish to test them but I cant find the settings anywhere on the net for this tube. I keep finding posts at various websites stating they used the Jackson 648 to test thier 7591 but I find no tube charts or even one person to post the settings.

If you could help I would appreciate it.

Thanks
 
Register to hide this ad
It's on my roll chart.

Fil - 6.3
D - 126
E - 458
Plate - 32
Test - W

Great thanks Sam ! Well I havent purchased mine yet, just wanted to know that it was possible before I made the purchase. I found a 648R with the flip socket panel, which should be about as good as a 648S I figure, but its on the net and I couldnt scroll through it.

Much appreciated!
 
I glad I stumbled on this. I was wondering if the charts were up yet.
 
I've been looking at buying that book, it seems to have everything one could want to know about the Jackson 648 series testers.
 
Back
Top Bottom