My Seduction suffered some shipping damage, and defied attempts to be repaired, by persons more skilled than me. Hell, every solder slinger is more skilled than me.
A trip to the Tube Spa was all it wanted. Jay worked his magic, and, lo and behold, I now have music playing through it.
Thanks, Jay, for putting this right. Now I'm gonna roll some tubes, and see where that takes me. Syls, BB, Mullards, Teles, RCA, GE, Phillips, some unknown-brand Japanese tubes... This will be fun.
You are The Man!
p.s. Thanks for the tube shields. Way cool!
A trip to the Tube Spa was all it wanted. Jay worked his magic, and, lo and behold, I now have music playing through it.
Thanks, Jay, for putting this right. Now I'm gonna roll some tubes, and see where that takes me. Syls, BB, Mullards, Teles, RCA, GE, Phillips, some unknown-brand Japanese tubes... This will be fun.
You are The Man!
p.s. Thanks for the tube shields. Way cool!