• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

jaymanaa

MikeCh

Super Member
Had a very pleasant transaction with jaymanaa recently! Wouldn't ever hesitate to do more business with this fine AK'er. Good stuff indeed. Thank you sir!

Best,
Mike
 
Register to hide this ad
+1. One of my favorite customers, and we just completed a mighty fine trade.
Thanks Jay!!
 
+1. One of my favorite customers, and we just completed a mighty fine trade.
Thanks Jay!!

It's nice to have some higher end tubes to buy from a trusted individual. I think us tubers are lucky to have you here.:yes: Heck, I might even sell you some back in a few years when you start kicking yourself.:D
 
Rather than start a new thread, I figure I will just piggyback onto an existing one. Jay bought some tweeters from me recently and was a pleasure to deal with. I wish every transaction was like this. Thanks Jay!
 
I hear Jay is a black plate 9-pin tube hoarder. :D

But other than that......I agree with all the prior posts.
 
Back
Top Bottom