• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JBL 4411 inquiry

bre's dad

I drank what?!?
I picked up a set of JBL 4411 studio monitors over the weekend. They are very smooth, laid back and refined. How well do studio monitors do as home speakers, 2 channel set up? Gear is a Pioneer SX-980 (using my McIntosh 4100 til I get lamps replaced in the 980) & Pioneer PD-65. Speakerwise I've been rotating some modded Mach 1's and some DIY speakers. So far I'm impressed with them but I need more time to listen to them and to get used to them.
 
Register to hide this ad
Those should make truly excellent home speakers. Pro version of the very highly-regarded L112 home speakers, I believe.
 
Back
Top Bottom