• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JBL 4425 Studio monitors - $3800 - wow

Register to hide this ad
Howdy, twocoaster.

You think they should be $380?

I'll take 10 pair, thank you!

Rick

Hi Rick, my comment was partially tongue-in-cheek. I've owned a pair, and they are very good, but nowhere near worth $3800. Perhaps drop the 3 and consider $800; more realistic. Check the pair on SF Craigslist, which is closer to reality.

tc
 
Well, then I'll take 1 pair instead. I've never priced 4425s, I've never heard 4425s, and I've never seen them in person.

I thought at $380 a pair they would be an awesome deal.
 
Back
Top Bottom