• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JBL 4425's, So. Oregon

Register to hide this ad
You gotta be fast when deals like this come up. I missed out on a pair of Electro-Voice Regency speakers for $100, and they were only posted for an hour.
 
It’s about a three hour for me but too much going on to make the trip. Not sure where I would have put them anyway…
 
They would've resided in the back of my covered pickup bed until I figured it out...:thumbsup:
 
Well,
The Mrs. and I decided to go to Ashland for a couple of days to visit friends. Oh, and wineries. I just happened to check CL before we left and saw the ad for the 4425’s was back with a lower price. Bottom line, I am listening to Lee Ritenour through them as I’m posting this. Virtually perfect veneer and grill cloth. They sound awesome and are definitively keepers…
 

Attachments

  • IMG_7182.jpeg
    IMG_7182.jpeg
    76.7 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7183.jpeg
    IMG_7183.jpeg
    92.8 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7187.jpeg
    IMG_7187.jpeg
    105.9 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_7186.jpeg
    IMG_7186.jpeg
    99.7 KB · Views: 11
Bravo! I have the 4430's.
Nice,
I had an early pair of 4430's a few years ago. They had the Alnico magnate compression drivers. Yes, I have kicked myself many times for parting with them! Truthfully, just way too much for my room. The 4425's fit and work very well...
 
Back
Top Bottom