Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html
Don't get hung up with the "professional sound reinforcement," that still is a JBL 2404 baby cheek tweeter with a sweet set of JBL 8" woofs - one extended and one with a low high cut. They sound great :thmbsp:
Don't get hung up with the "professional sound reinforcement," that still is a JBL 2404 baby cheek tweeter with a sweet set of JBL 8" woofs - one extended and one with a low high cut. They sound great :thmbsp:
Is that price as reasonable as it seems? A lot of these businesses are going out of business due to the recession . . . maybe it's a fire sale? Their probably gone by now, they went on CL at 7 pm last night. I can just see me now "Honey look what I brought home" :bash:
That price is stupid crazy... I would expect no less than about 4 or $500 a pair, if not maybe a little more... That's why I really wonder what's up with this...
Don't get hung up with the "professional sound reinforcement," that still is a JBL 2404 baby cheek tweeter with a sweet set of JBL 8" woofs - one extended and one with a low high cut. They sound great :thmbsp:
That's what I was thinking but I've never heard a pair. Here's the photos of them so they are saved on AK. Those are the mini butt cheek horns that are smaller than the ones on my 4425's. Zilch made a pair of speakers using the same horn and there are posted elsewhere on AK. I need a pair of those for my garage system. :yes:
4612 is a portable SR (Sound Reinforcement) speaker in the Cabaret Series, very popular. It was repackaged for theater surrounds in vinyl-clad "utility" cabinets as 4612OK. In either form, they typically sell in the range of $300 a pair.
Tweeter is 2404H-1 and woofers, run in 2.5 mode, are 2118J:
He called me to tell me that a guy was coming over to look and told me that he would call me back if he only bought 1 pair. He hasn't called back . . . I really didn't want them and have enough projects going on already, CB
Hi Cactus Bob if you dont want them ill be in Phoenix Nov 14th and 15th for the Cardnails vs Seahawks game I could pick them up if decide you dont want to keep them.:yes: