• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JBL 4648-A with 2446J horn

watts8041

New Member
Does anyone know what a fair value on a pair of JBL 4648A-8 low frequency speakers with 2446J horns would be? I did a few searches here but didn't see any previous threads on this topic. Any informed feedback is welcome!

Thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
I would figure out from ebay completed sales how much 4x 2226 woofers, 2x 2446 horn drivers, and the pair of horns are worth. Then take about 50-75% of that number for a local sale.
 
The parts are the 16ohm versions , not as valuable as the 2226h or 2446h . And they take up a lot of room, I would go $500 for a pair of those, nut much more.
 
Back
Top Bottom