• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JBL and Paradigm Help

Parthew

New Member
I have found someone selling a set of JBL N38's and a set of Paradigm Titan V.3's. What do you guys think of each of them and how much do you think would be a reasonable price for a pair in good condition?

Also, looking at a Pioneer VSX-D711 for the receiver. I already have a QSC amp but I figure having a receiver would be easier to use with this setup.

Thanks!
 
Register to hide this ad
Hello,
Welcome to AK!

Please tell us a little bit about what you're trying to do. Are you trying to set up a 2/2.1 channel stereo for listening to music? with what music source? or home theater? What pieces of gear do you have now?

As for reasonable price for those speakers, I'd think probably $60-80 each pair.
 
Thanks!

I am trying to simplify and downsize my setup. I am looking a 2 or 2.1 system right now since this is just for my bedroom. I have a record player, a Sherwood receiver, a QSC amp (which is being used for my other setup right now), and a Behringer U202 to connect my computer.
 
Not familiar with the JBL's, but the Titans are my daily drivers at my computer desk. They've also performed well before the Missions replaced them in my main system. $100 or less would be by run, don't walk price.
 
Back
Top Bottom