• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JBL Century L100 Speakers - $350 boston cl!

birddog

Addicted Member
not mine! gO gET eM!


JBL Century L100 Speakers - $350

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply to: sale-315556007@craigslist.org
Date: 2007-04-20, 3:02PM EDT


JBL Century L100 speakers - a high quality vintage speaker that can handle power and sounds great. In near perfect condition, walnut cabinets. Original owner.




Location: Suburbs
 
Register to hide this ad
These days that is a good deal, i remember I only paid $250 for mine a few years ago, and that was expensive then. *_*
 
$350 isn't that bad, but it ain't that great either, but with the way the prices have been going on these I think it's a good deal....
 
Gee, if I only had the spare $$$..... Wife would not be pleased, and i would be sleeping next to them on the lawn!
 
birddog said:
Gee, if I only had the spare $$$..... Wife would not be pleased, and i would be sleeping next to them on the lawn!

And besides.....you need to get the EPI's from Gardner this weekend. :D

I'll be expecting ya. :yes:

Best,

Paul :thmbsp:
 
You gonna be around on Sunday? Maybe the girls could find a way to entertain themselves whilst we saturate our heads with some fine audio? :thmbsp:
 
I gotta make some serious room around here, looks like I'm bringing home a pair of Klipsch Chorus this week as well....
 
birddog said:
You gonna be around on Sunday? Maybe the girls could find a way to entertain themselves whilst we saturate our heads with some fine audio? :thmbsp:

Oh yeah. I'm here Sunday. :yes:

Best,

Paul :thmbsp:
 
You and the little woman maybe wanna get a bite to eat out somewheres while we are there? Gotta be some place casual, and with tables, cause ya ain't gonna squeeze me into no booth very easily!
 
Back
Top Bottom