• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JBL Century L100 Speakers-$45.00...CL/PHX, AZ.

Register to hide this ad
CL posting deleted, did any of you get them? I'm always a day late and a dollar short. :sigh:
 
I recapped mine and they blow away everything else. If you're going to recap them, use a heat gun to peel up the aluminum decals on top of the crossovers to avoid damaging them (yes, the screws are under the decals).
 
Thanks, everyone. Here are few pics of the speakers. The cabs are pretty much wasted, but the components are in excellent condition. Believe it or not, I have never owned any JBL speakers before and I am pretty impressed with them.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_2247.jpg
    IMG_2247.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 60
  • IMG_2248.jpg
    IMG_2248.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_2250.jpg
    IMG_2250.jpg
    69.4 KB · Views: 54
  • IMG_2251.jpg
    IMG_2251.jpg
    63.4 KB · Views: 44
A little elbow grease an you can have them looking good. Congrats and ENJOY. Iv'e never owned anything but JBL. Didn't plan it that way. But a fella could do worse.
 
Thanks, everyone. Here are few pics of the speakers. The cabs are pretty much wasted, but the components are in excellent condition. Believe it or not, I have never owned any JBL speakers before and I am pretty impressed with them.

NIce Score. I am jealous
 
Thanks, everyone. Here are few pics of the speakers. The cabs are pretty much wasted, but the components are in excellent condition. Believe it or not, I have never owned any JBL speakers before and I am pretty impressed with them.

And you are now hooked on the West Coast sound. :thmbsp:
 
Great score. I love the ones I have. I bet with a little work you could get them looking pretty nice. The ones I have the original owner decided to hang them from the ceiling. Re-veneering them is one of my up coming projects. Good luck and enjoy.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom