• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JBL Choices

cruisaire

PGA and Rainwater!
Let's say you listen to jazz and blues. Next, you like low watt (<15 watts per channel) tube amps. Lastly, you have a pair of JBL L19's and L26's. Both are in need of a full rework (cosmetically and otherwise). Which speaker would you focus on restoring and which would you part with?

:D
 
Register to hide this ad
Tough call man...the L-19's are great speaker as well. Bigger room L-26, smaller L-19 perhaps.




Bill
 
Yeah, I thought that too Bill. Gordon has said the L-26's are a good match for tube amps. I just wondered about the 19's in comparison. I still have A-25's and KLH 17's on hand, but JBLs always sound great.
 
Back
Top Bottom