I got these JBL speaker cabinets at goodwill this weekend for $25 during a half off sale. the speakers are really really clean, the grill cloth is pretty good and the cabinets have a few pieces of veneer chipped off. All the spun aluminum legs are intact and I was surprised to see how much some people are willing to pay for them. I’ve done as much digging as I can about these speakers and cabinets but I have a few questions.
first off, what model is this speaker cabinet? It looks like there’s a piece missing on the back of the cabinets that would typically have some info.
what kind of stereos or receivers will typically have 16 ohm speaker outputs bc none of my stuff does and I have maybe only seen a few pieces of gear that do. I’m trying to figure out what will pair well with them.
the JBL D123 speakers are maybe similar to the D120’s? which are apparently popular with guitarists.
im not familiar with this style speaker terminal. What is the name of this style of speaker terminal?
first off, what model is this speaker cabinet? It looks like there’s a piece missing on the back of the cabinets that would typically have some info.
what kind of stereos or receivers will typically have 16 ohm speaker outputs bc none of my stuff does and I have maybe only seen a few pieces of gear that do. I’m trying to figure out what will pair well with them.
the JBL D123 speakers are maybe similar to the D120’s? which are apparently popular with guitarists.
im not familiar with this style speaker terminal. What is the name of this style of speaker terminal?