JBL E80 Floorstanding Speakers - Worth It? $300.
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/ele/1364836511.html
IIRC, I seem to remember someone saying these speakers were "keepers?"
Any comments on their age/possible need for refoaming would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
SubLover
http://newjersey.craigslist.org/ele/1364836511.html
For Sale
JBL Northridge E Series E80 dual 6-inch floorstanding loudspeaker
1 Pair
Used in good condition
$300.00/pr
Local pickup only. Franklin / Vernon area. I'll meet you locally.
Cash only sale
SPECIFICATIONS
General
Maximum Recommended Amplifier Power 200 Watts
Power Handling (Continuous/Peak) 100 Watts/400 Watts
Impedance 8 Ohms nominal
Sensitivity (2.83V/1m) 91dB
Frequency Response (–3dB) 38Hz – 20kHz
Crossover Frequencies 300Hz, 4000Hz
High-Frequency Transducer 3/4" (19mm) Titanium-laminate dome, shielded
Midrange Transducer 4" (100mm) PolyPlas™, shielded
Low-Frequency Transducers Dual 6" (170mm) PolyPlas™, shielded
Dimensions
(H x W x D) 36-1/2" x 8-3/8" x 13-1/2"
(927mm x 213mm x 343mm)
Weight per Speaker 40 lb (18.2kg)
Black Ash
IIRC, I seem to remember someone saying these speakers were "keepers?"
Any comments on their age/possible need for refoaming would be much appreciated.
Thanks,
SubLover