• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JBL L110's $150 (Crystal Lake IL)

Register to hide this ad
I saw those....I grew up in Crystal Lake and I'll be there next weekend, but I already have a set, pretty good deal!
 
Yeah if all the drivers are working with no issues,and you can do the refoam yourself it seems like a deal.
I did a little research before posting, and owners really like them.
 
That's right, I noticed that people are getting $100+ just for a single woofer. The 033 tweeters are worth quite a bit also, providing they work. I actually am thinking of selling mine, but only because I recently got a pair of 4411's and they are fantastic!
 
Back
Top Bottom