• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JBL L150a classic loudspeakers

Register to hide this ad
Well... if the condition is ok, it's a decent price.

Red flags abound however:

1) No pics showing any of the veneer, grills, closeups of the drivers, etc.

2) Check the feedback. When was the last time you saw a quality seller call one of their buyers a dicksucker?

The funny thing is there's a chance I know the seller, through a friend at work. could be wrong but the Cobra reference in their member ID makes me wonder.

Anyway, not sure I would make a 4 hour drive. For sure I wouldn't deal with them at any distance where shipping was involved and no ability to inspect before purchase.

John
 
WTF!!!! He stole my picture!!! That's my room with my C40's in the background also.

How can I retaliate :bash:
 
WTF!!!! He stole my picture!!! That's my room with my C40's in the background also.

How can I retaliate :bash:

Report to Ebay that he's using your pictures (and maybe description) from either your website, personal posts, or, if you ran an auction, from your auction. That usually will get them to pull the listing.

That's another red flag if he can't represent exactly what he's selling.

Caveat Emptor!
 
Report to Ebay that he's using your pictures (and maybe description) from either your website, personal posts, or, if you ran an auction, from your auction. That usually will get them to pull the listing.

That's another red flag if he can't represent exactly what he's selling.

Caveat Emptor!


Done! Hopefully it will can this turkey's act. :yes:
 
That dumba$$ used the worst picture of them. I was using that picture on here only to show the dollies I use under them. These 150a's are in mint condition.
 
UPDATE!

I sent a report to ebay on the photo useage & they told me to e-mail him.

I wrote:

"You stole the picture of the 150A's from another website & will be reported if there is not an immediate response to this message. You are selling an item with false representation. False advertising of any kind on ebay is forbidden!"

His e-mail back to me:

"just borrowed a photo of a pair just like them because my camera was screwed up I will replace the photo now. Why do losers have to be such busy bodies to feel important I have no idea."


- cobragod04

What a scumbag!!!

The photo has been removed and he probably stole the new one!
 
Looks like I found an interesting auction. Thieving someones pictures for eBay isn't too cool. Especially since those weren't pictures of the speakers up for bids.

Now are the new pics the actual speakers or someone else's? With a seller like this you would have to inspect them first to see if they're worth buying.

Oh well, sorry I hit the hive, not the honey.

:yuck:
 
I received another e-mail from him. It reads:

"I uploaded actual photos taken in my living room with a friend of mines camera, hope you are happy i am now on the phone with ebay letting them know these are my photos , please go find more on the site since you are so bored."
 
Back
Top Bottom