• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Jbl L26

BlackSoldier

Active Member
Hi guys. Just wanted to find out if a set of Jbl L26's are worth $100. They look to be in great shape.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
 
Register to hide this ad
Yes. Pretty good speakers. I sold mine refoamed pair for $165.
 
Last edited:
Sound quality always depends upon what you have.
They won't beat what I have as my main speakers but until I had some better speakers, they were very good.
They are 2-way and sound good. Many consider them even better than the 3-way L36's.
I had both L26 and L36 and both are good.
 
Ok..thanks. Waiting for the seller to send me some pix to see what shape they are in.

Sent from my SCH-I605 using Tapatalk
 
It's all about condition. They're not worth it unless they look great and work properly. Even then they sacrifice the mids for wider frequency range, but they can look stunning and sound decent on most material.
 
Back
Top Bottom