• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JBL L40 in Kansas City

Rybeam

Super Member
On Facebook market place. I have no interest in this sale other than wishing I could go get them. Chatted with owner, he sold off the rest of the system so you have to bring a source to test. Says they work great has a great market rating. I think this is a great deal for $250 heck maybe he will deal ?

From the ad :

"Vintage JBL L40 speakers in very good condition. The foam surrounds have been professionally replaced, and the original grills are intact with no tears. Drivers all work great—just some minor surface scuffs from normal wear. A wonderful pair for vintage audio lovers."Will consider trade for wireless mic.Thanks for looking"
 
Register to hide this ad
Back
Top Bottom