• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JBL L80T's (Chandler, AZ) $50

Cactus Bob

Desert Rat
Subscriber
JBL L100T's (Chandler, AZ) $50

They look like L80T's to me. Need foam for sure. Nice price. No Affiliation.

EDIT: Based on his dimensions they appear to be L100T's.




JBL speaker set. One of the felt covers has come off. The felt cover is available. Have a few small chips. Sound great. Dimensions are 16"W x 13"D x 37"H. Please call 480.330.0765 if interested.

http://phoenix.craigslist.org/evl/ele/3183909945.html

5G95Eb5Kb3La3N83H1c84173e12c239af1f9e.jpg
 
Last edited:
Register to hide this ad
EDIT: Based on his dimensions they appear to be L100T's. 80T's are 32" high and these are 37".
 
Last edited:
I saw those right after they were posted. I resisted the urge since I already have L80t's which I'd rather have of the two, and really had no need for them. I'm trying to stay disciplined, and not buying speakers I don't need.

I'm glad someone here got them.
 
Well done!! A single tweeter is worth that price. Plus they are quite nice speakers on their own. Refoam them and give a listen; you may have a tough choice on your hands!!
 
Well, the good and the bad.

The good. I got them for $60 (seller insisted the ad was $60, not $50, who was I to argue). Everything is there and it looks like it won't take too much effort to get them going.

The bad. One woofer will need a refoam, the other will need either a spider repair or a recone. Also, one tweeter has a small hole in it. Cabinets are more beat up then the pictures would imply.
One of the grill covers is cracked and missing pegs.

Now, with all that said, for $60 this was still a steal and Pioneervato has already offered to donate a pair of JBL L100T3 cabinets that are in good shape to the project, so now all I need is to address the woofers and tweeter. All in all, I think I will still come out ahead on these.
 
Last edited:
I kept looking at those when I saw the ad, it was probably no more than 15 minutes after they were posted. I was thinking, $50 ($60 according the seller I guess) is a good deal, but I don't need these...but $50 is a really good deal...but I don't need these...then I eventually just said screw it, let them go.

I also had a strange feeling they would be in worse shape than they appeared in the photo for some reason. Still though, it seems like a good price.

I paid $120 for my L80t's, and the cabinets are nothing to write home about either, but the drivers were all perfect and the woofer surrounds are actually still good. I'm trying to find some better cabinets.
 
Back
Top Bottom