• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JBL local ad

Register to hide this ad
He wants you to carry enough cash to buy a pair of JBL 300's, but he insists that YOU get the photo ID and background check?
 
He's been trying to sell these for quite some time now, he has had ads before with equally offensive phrases.....
 
He wants you to carry enough cash to buy a pair of JBL 300's, but he insists that YOU get the photo ID and background check?

And the price is 'fair market value at the time of sale.' Is this a pair of speakers or the Daily Seafood Catch?
 
And to think I assumed Canada was an idyllic place where everyone was already post-hate and generations ahead of the rest of the world in tolerating and including all races and religions. I'll just have to continue to hope the next generation in the USA will do better.
 
I think if I remember correctly , the last ad he had he was calling g everyone a " loooozer"
I suppose a tad less insulting....
 
Back
Top Bottom