• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

JBL PSW-1000 What Have I Got?????

KingBubba

"Too Much Stuff"
The first pickup from a TS in a long time. The price was fair. At this point, I have only gotten it into the house and I am wondering what I have. I have the OM and the SM, but have not read them yet. Does anyone out there have or had one of these and can give me an opinion? It might be a few days before I can get it hooked up and checked. Many thanks.
 
Register to hide this ad
I'll go out on a limb and say a powered ten inch subwoofer.

I have a PSW 1200 that doesn't seem particularly well thought of in terms of power or extension. It does fine holding up its half of a two twelve inch sub tv room system and brings me one step closer to a three piece distributed bass system.

I paid 75 bucks and don't feel bad about it.
 
I'm looking forward to setting it up, but it will have to wait for a while. Yes, the amp is rated at 100w. I was more or less wanting to hear from anyone who used one.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom