• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JBL Speaker ID

Jbmorrey

Active Member
Having trouble getting an ID of these speakers. Owner does not know what they are, I am thinking C38 as they don’t appear to be wider like a C37, but the speaker placement would be more to the right side if they were C38, correct. Any thoughts?



50F9EB2F-2CC2-4A4C-AFB8-9D1362CD0B68.jpeg A54C5C9D-B4BA-4881-904C-9DD940272930.jpeg

Thank you,
James
 
Register to hide this ad
Looks like a C38 to me, with a D130 - from the angle of the pic the woofer seems offset enough ... is there a tweeter towards the other side of the baffle? What crossover?
 
Yea, well, the seller already sold it, I am pretty sure it was a C38, but I was not fast enough. Asked for a pic of the rear connection, and if it worked. Response back was simply “Sold” . Thanks for the responses.

James
 
Back
Top Bottom