• Please note that Audiokarma will be offline briefly for updates early on Monday morning, September 28th.

JBL Speakers....can you identify? Horns maybe?

avguytx

Lunatic Member
Can anyone identify the model or even the series/generation of these JBL speakers pictured below? I know it's not a lot to go off of but I know there are some JBL experts in here! The picture makes them look BIG but they actually look to be bookshelf speakers. One could only hope....

JBLSpeakers.jpg
 
Register to hide this ad
Those would be the ones. I was hoping you'd chime in as I figured you would be the one to know! Thanks!

Being as they are a bookshelf, I don't need anymore of those. :D They are on the Austin CL if anyone is interested. (no affiliation) I'm not putting a link and price here either as this isn't what the thread was intended to be about.
 
Back
Top Bottom