• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

JBL Speakers L-65/4313B - $750 (Grand Island) Buffalo NY area

Register to hide this ad
I've got some L-65's sitting, waiting on new foam. They look nice... I'm guessing they'd be worth $150 to $200 in my local market. I can't comment on the 4313's, though.
 
I've got some L-65's sitting, waiting on new foam. They look nice... I'm guessing they'd be worth $150 to $200 in my local market. I can't comment on the 4313's, though.[/QUOTE

If that were the case I would be so tied into the metroplex c/l hunting a pair of 4343's. Those are at least 8-900$ in Detroit money
 
Back
Top Bottom