• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Jeff W rocks!!

ChicagoTom

AK Subscriber
Subscriber
Jeff W kindly sold me that Japanese-made Harman Kardon 330B I've been looking for. He gave me a very good price, and packaged it extremely carefully. I am constantly amazed at the generosity of the citizens on this forum, and Jeff W is a shining example.
 
Register to hide this ad
Thanks for your kind words Tom. I always forget to look here in the feedback section. I'm happy to have been able to pass the 330B on to someone who had a genuine interest in resurrecting her and enjoying the music! I hope you've got her back in shape by now and are satisfied with the results.
 
Back
Top Bottom