• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Jensen Bass Reflex Speaker.

johnny_fever

Sansui Addict. No Serious. Not Kidding.
Subscriber
I picked up this Beautiful Jensen speaker cabinet the other day. It's loaded with a 12 inch Steven's speaker. Only markings i could find was a 220113 serial #. I could find similar Jensen cabinets online but not an exact match. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. Rick
 
Register to hide this ad
I picked up this Beautiful Jensen speaker cabinet the other day. It's loaded with a 12 inch Steven's speaker. Only markings i could find was a 220113 serial #. I could find similar Jensen cabinets online but not an exact match. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks. Rick

Somewhere in there (first thing to go...) we figured something or other out -- that's the best I got right now. Congrats.
 
@grindstone is right, fair amount of info in the thread I started, but life has been delaying any further progress. If you can find another cabinet it will likely be pricey and not near your location, but I wish you luck. I will probably build a pair of cabinets one of these days hopefully, if I ever nail down all dimensions. Good luck to you!
 
Thanks guys. This speaker grill cloth looks like pro installation. But am not sure. with a 220 code am I correct in thinking 220113 means 13th week of 1951?
 
@grindstone is right, fair amount of info in the thread I started, but life has been delaying any further progress. If you can find another cabinet it will likely be pricey and not near your location, but I wish you luck. I will probably build a pair of cabinets one of these days hopefully, if I ever nail down all dimensions. Good luck to you!
Thanks for all the comments and help.
 
Back
Top Bottom