• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Jensen CN-100's What are they worth?

jmarley7

Active Member
Someone wants to sell me a pair of Jensen CN-100's. They need refinished and new grill cloths. Assuming he is correct and they work fine, what would the value be on these speakers. He is asking $400.00. He claims a set sold on the bay for $1200. I really doubt that. I was thinking in good overall condition they would only be worth about $300. let me know what you all think.
 
Register to hide this ad
In good condition, I couldnt imagine paying much more than $300. I do enjoy the sound of Jensen co / tri axials of that day !

I think the seller must have seen some similar listings that are currently on ebay. Old Jensen speakers seem to be listed for a premium on ebay, but I never see them selling for what they are asking for.
 
That's pretty much what I thought. I passed on the deal and recommended If the seller really need to get rid of them (need the money) to part them out. I am usually not a fan of parting out vintage equipment, but to me it seems like the best way for those speakers to live on.
 
Back
Top Bottom