• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Jensen Imperial Crossovers

hammondman

New Member
Hey guys, I'm putting together a pair of Imperials. I was wanting to rebuild the crossovers but the tar has covered up the the old capacitor values printed on the capacitor. Do any of you know the value of the caps used in the A61 and A402 crossovers? Also, is the M1131 really necessary in the imperial because it was never used in the G610.
 
Register to hide this ad
Ten years after your OP...did you get any answers? I just scored an Imperial and have the same question. I did find a schematic for the A402 4000hz that had (2) 1.75 mf caps and (2) .9mh coils.
I just posted to the other thread where you've asked so I don't know if there is any point in answering here also, but if someone finds this thread years from now googling I guess I'll just post here too.

Not super high quality but legible:
1_999413a022a6651e335283ef95a90974.jpg
1_4f9d973eaa27ff9b8658197982f62e44.jpg
 
Those numbers (both posts) come out about perfect for the 4kHz & 600Hz constant-k 16 ohm values using the "standard" m=0.6, FWIW.

I don't know what's in that M1131 EQ can, but it's only applied to the RP201 load and not the triax. If you are using that RP201, maybe the Decware board still has all that stuff (?).
 
Back
Top Bottom