• The move to the new server is done. There are some software and database maintenance updates in process. This has us passing the hat around to help out. We appreciate any donations. Seriously, even a dollar helps. The payment page may be found here - https://www.audiokarma.org/support.html

Jerialice Musician and nerd!

Jerialice

New Member
Hi I am performing songwriter and recording studio owner! I live way out on the range and always enjoy community of like-skilled folks! I am using Presonus Studio One and Mac system. Been doing this for 20 years, in bands for longer! I do most of my own equipment repairs and computer repairs. CAUSE ITS 100 miles to the other guys.

Howdy!
 
Register to hide this ad
Welcome to AK.

Recording studio owner, player, and now come clean audiophile. Ya got all bases covered. Just hope your hearing is still intact after all that previous musical history. :)

Take a peek into a forum on "Musical Instruments". You may want to throw yer hat into that group as well.

Q
 
Back
Top Bottom